This website uses anonymous cookies to optimize your user experience and for the analysis of our website. These cookies are required and cannot be turned off. When playing YouTube videos, cookies from third parties will be placed. These can be turned off.
funding for your project
Do you need financing for your sustainable company? And does your company support one or more SDGs of the UN? We help you extensively in achieving your business goals.Start with the free quickscan!
Start applying today!
Do you find entrepreneurship a tough job? Do you want to grow your business to the next level? We offer funding opportunities as well as a network of impact entrepreneurs where you can connect and share!
You can also participate in our in-depth trainings within our Stribe academy, so your business can make an impact like never before.
JOIN US NOW! ✅
- Do you need funding for your sustainable business? And does your business support one or more of the UN SDGs?
- Do the free quickscan, we will look at your plans and give you good advice on the different possibilities of financing.
- We handle every application with care and professionalism, we also offer Pitch Deck training and Mentor packages to properly prepare and present your funding application to potential investors.
- With our large network of financial partners, we have several options for placing your financing request with the right investor(s).
- Get a unique 'Striber page' on our Stribe community, a page where you build a real connection with your fans and potential investors and increase the success of your campaign.
- Get a unique 'Project page' on our Stribe community, a page where you can pitch your business and funding round so you can easily increase the reach and success rate of your campaign.
- Get access to our Stribe community, a network of impact entrepreneurs where you can connect and share!
- This is a secure and protected environment where you can view profiles, chat and video call other entrepreneurs.
- Interesting for exchange of knowledge and opportunities. Access platform is for 6 months and extension is possible if required.
- Start with the free quick scan first!
- Do you find entrepreneurship a tough job? Do you want to grow your business to the next level?
- Especially for entrepreneurs: Pitch Deck trainings, make your company 100% ready for investors, by optimizing the necessary documentation.
- Especially for entrepreneurs: Mentorship packages, here you get insight into how you can grow your business. And you immediately make a start with (improving) your business plan.
- Especially for entrepreneurs: Integral Business Coaching, if you want to take your business to the next level.
- Our training courses are offered by experts in the fields of personal growth, business and investing.
- View our training programs and become unprecedentedly successful!
"Ron and Tamara are approachable and take the time to think with you. They switch quickly and are proactive. They have built a valuable community."
- Lieke, founder Masterpiece
"Stribe opens doors, shows what is possible and creates connections between parties that can take good ideas further. We experience the cooperation as very positive, accessible, open and from a beautiful vision. The space that is given, the attention that is given, the nice connection; all ingredients for a great start!"
- Ineke, founder de Banenfabriek
"We got to know Tamara and Ron as a couple of enthusiastic people. From the first moment practical, concrete and focused. A pleasure to work with."
- Arjan, founder Elements of Freedom
Are you a Striber? Join us today for a sustainable world!
How it works
1. Do the quickscan
To get a good idea of who you are, what you do and what your idea or business is about, we ask you to do the free quickscan. Here we ask a few basic questions so we can see if your business plan is suitable to share with our Stribe community. Of course we will treat your request confidentially, this can be read in our Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement, see our footer (Support - help center).
2. We look at your idea
If we think your application fits with our Stribe community we will contact you. You will receive an overview by email, which data we would like to receive from you, so that we can offer a suitable advice during our first online meeting.
3. Get our advice
After our first meeting, your wishes and the various possibilities that your plans offer, we will give you appropriate advice. The plan of action and the costs will be discussed with you in detail, so you will not be faced with unexpected surprises. We believe in a personal approach that meets your personal needs.
4. You are a Striber!
Welcome to our impact community! As a brand new Striber you can, if you wish, create a personal profile so you can promote your project within our impact community and you get access to our network of impact entrepreneurs where you can connect and share! You can also participate in our in-depth training within our Stribe academy.
frequently asked questions
How much time does an average financing application take?
The average duration of a funding application to success depends on the type of funding application. Our advice is to start your financing application on time, so that you are not faced with any unexpected surprises.
What are the costs of a financing application?
The quickscan is completely free. Depending on your specific case, we will first look at the various possibilities together. For a good overview of all costs and possibilities, we ask you to do the free quickscan first, so that we can give you an independent and good advice.
How will you handle my data?
Of course we will be confidential with your data, this can be read in our Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement, see our footer (Support - help center).
I still have questions, where can I go?
You can email us at email@example.com with the subject 'question about financing', then your mail will certainly not be lost.
Tamara & Ronnie, Chiefs of the Stribe
Tamara has been an entrepreneur since 2010 and an investor since 2018. During her life as an NLP coach, entrepreneur and investor, she saw numerous opportunities and mismatches that would make entrepreneurship and investing more fun and easier. From these experiences, the platform Stribe was born.
Ronnie is Tamara's right-hand man and has been self-employed for many years, as well as having years of experience as a relationship, product and event manager at a large family-owned company. In addition, they have been friends since kindergarten and together they carry the mission of making our world a better place.
Stribe is an impact community where entrepreneurs and investors connect with each other. Financial and environmental return = impact investment.