This website uses anonymous cookies to optimize your user experience and for the analysis of our website. These cookies are required and cannot be turned off. When playing YouTube videos, cookies from third parties will be placed. These can be turned off.
Funding for your project
Do you need funding for your business? And does your business support one or more of the UN SDGs? We will help you extensively in realizing your business goals.Start quick scan
How it works
1. Do the quick scan
To get a good idea of who you are, what you do and what your idea or business is about, we ask you to do the quick scan. Here we ask a few basic questions so we can see if your business plan is suitable to share with our community.
2. We look at your idea
If we think your application fits with Stribe we will contact you. You will receive an overview by email, which data we would like to receive from you, so that we can offer appropriate advice during our first meeting.
3. Get our advice
After our first meeting, your wishes and the various possibilities that your plans offer, we will give you appropriate advice. The plan of action and the costs will be discussed with you in detail, so you will not be faced with unexpected surprises. We believe in a personal approach that meets your personal needs.
4. You are a Striber!
Welcome to our impact community! As a Striber, you can create a personal profile so you can promote your project within our impact community.
Get started with a free Striber account today!
We'll give you your own 'Striber page' so you can promote your project through our community. On this page you can explain the vision and mission of your company, but also regularly post articles that are relevant to your business, so you can build a real connection with your fans and potential investors. This valuable content can be linked to your project page, increasing the chances of a successful campaign.
- Do you need funding for your business? And does your business support one or more of the UN SDGs?
- Do the quick-scan, we will look at your plans and give you good advice on the different possibilities of financing.
- We handle every application with care and professionalism, we also offer Pitch Deck training and Mentor packages to properly prepare and present your funding application to potential investors.
- With our large network of financial partners, we have several options for placing your financing request with the right investor(s).
- Get a unique 'Striber page' on our Stribe community, a page where you build a real connection with your fans and potential investors and increase the success of your campaign.
- Best impact community ever!
- Do you recognize that feeling that you have all kinds of plans to start a business? In your head it's all clear, but on paper it's a different story.
- Do you have plans to start a business, but don't know where to start in order to get the necessary documents in order?
- Have you already started your business and want a mentor to look over your shoulder?
- Do you put your plans on paper from your perception, or do you already have the 'complete picture' ready, for example, to trigger investors who want to invest in your plans?
- Do you have an ongoing business, and do you need an objective update? Do you want insight into where you stand, where you want to go and what steps you need to take?
- Would you like an overview of how you get your plans in order? Tools and insights into where the improvement lies? Homework to get started and advice on whether your plans are up to date and presentable?
- Understand your ideal investor and know what they actually want to invest in instead of praying and hoping someone will invest in your business.
- Knowing how to market your business to the right investors.
- Have a proven investment strategy that you can follow, rather than wasting time with trial and error.
- Learn what documents you need to prepare to get financing quickly.
- Understand how to negotiate, when to stop and when to say 'yes' to an investor's proposal.
- Have the right templates and tools to keep your fundraising process running smoothly.
Live your life with passion and succes!
Tamara & Ronnie, Chiefs of the Stribe
Tamara has been an entrepreneur since 2010 and an investor since 2018. During her life as an entrepreneur and investor, she saw numerous opportunities and mismatches that would make entrepreneurship and investing more fun and easier. From these experiences, the platform Stribe was born.
Ronnie is Tamara's right-hand man and has been self-employed for many years, as well as having years of experience as a relationship, product and event manager at a large family-owned company. In addition, they have been friends since kindergarten and together they carry the mission of making our world a better place.
Stribe is an impact community where entrepreneurs and investors connect with each other. Financial and environmental return = impact investment.
Are you already a Striber?
frequently asked questions
How much time does an average financing application take?
The average duration of a funding application to success depends on the type of funding application. Our advice is to start your financing application on time, so that you are not faced with any unexpected surprises.
What are the costs of a financing application?
The quick scan is completely FREE. Depending on your specific case, we will first look at the various possibilities together. For a good overview of all costs and possibilities, we ask you to do the FREE quick scan first, so that we can give you an independent and good advice.
I still have questions, where can I go?
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'question about financing', then your mail will certainly not be lost.